Information Security Engineer (London)
What You Will Do:
- Lead threat modeling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations.
- Implement automation of vulnerability scanning & detection.
- Set policy & best practices for application security and lead security education in the engineering organization.
- Build and deploy automation for monitoring our network, applications, and infrastructure. Find the bad guys.
- Build tools and infrastructure for automating incident response.
We Are Looking For:
- Previous work experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate infrastructure a must!
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Ability to participate in 24/7 incident response.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HTML5, current, and emerging browser security models.
- Crypto familiarity including TLS, PKI, and key management.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AWS and SoA.
- Experience with PCI and avoiding draconian compliance regimes.
- Experience conducting third party assessments of vendors and SaaS apps.
- Experience with securing mobile applications.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top