Information Security Engineer
What You Will Do:
- Lead threat modeling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations.
- Build tools and infrastructure for automating incident response.
- Set policy & best security practices for IT, Operations, partners and 3rd party integrations.
- Lead security education across the organization.
- Participate in incident response and forensics.
- Collaborate with other teams inside of Yelp to deploy new security-related tools and processes across the organization.
We Are Looking For:
- At least 2 years of professional experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate infrastructure a must!
- Exposure to digital forensics and incident response.
- Windows, macOS and Linux administration experience.
- Must be able to participate in 24/7 incident response.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with PCI, SOX, and avoiding draconian compliance regimes.
- Experience conducting third party assessments of vendors and SaaS apps.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top