Information Security Engineer
What You Will Do:
- Lead threat modeling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations.
- Set policy & best security practices for IT, Operations, partners and 3rd party integrations.
- Lead security education across the organization.
- Build tools and infrastructure for automating incident response.
- Participate in incident response and forensics.
- Collaborate with other teams inside of Yelp to deploy new security-related tools and processes across the organization.
We Are Looking For:
- Previous work experience working to secure consumer websites, mobile applications, or large corporate infrastructure a must!
- Exposure to digital forensics and incident response.
- Windows and Linux administration experience
- Must be able to participate in 24/7 incident response
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience with AWS and SoA.
- Experience with PCI and avoiding draconian compliance regimes.
- Experience conducting third party assessments of vendors and SaaS apps.
- Experience with securing mobile applications.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top