Head of User Experience Research
What You Will Do:
- Conduct research studies that vary in approach, scale, scope, timeframe, and methodologies that will dramatically shape our product direction.
- Identify, prioritize and plan studies before executing, synthesizing and communicating your findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with our Product Management and Product Design teams to identify areas of improvement or feature development.
- Build best practices and processes that empower product teams to self serve some of their needs.
- Collaborate with our data science team to balance quantitative results with qualitative research.
We Are Looking For:
- A user research related degree such as (but not limited to) Human Centered Design, User Research, Interaction Design, Psychology or Philosophy.
- 6+ years of relevant experience conducting end-to-end research studies for a digital platform.
- Experience implementing UX research practices at a relevant technology company.
- A passion for local search, consumer apps and social networking.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top