Group Product Manager - Local Business Products
What You Will Do:
- Work with our all-star engineering team to implement and roll out new paid products and features - examples can range from new targeting and delivery features, iterating on our signup and onboarding experiences, or releasing new products to connect businesses to new or loyal customers
- Have empathy for small business owners and how Yelp fits into their day-to-day lives, and channel that feedback into iterating with our design and engineering team
- Communicate roadmaps and feature releases to executive, sales, business marketing, and other stakeholders at Yelp
- Manage the analyze/build/test/release process end-to-endIdentify, analyze, and prioritize new features and issues
We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them. Specifically looking for experience with consumer, or B2B or SMB-facing products.
- Experienced leading teams of PMs: You are personally invested in coaching, mentoring and making great PMs even better.
- Focused on building businesses, not features: Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics.
- Ability to bring focus: You know what matters the most to make the business successful and you bring a laser focus to your team. You are scrappy and you encourage your team to be resourceful as well.
- Biased toward action: You are a great collaborator, master disambiguator/simplifier, and are constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top