- Responsible for designing email and online marketing campaign creatives
- Concept and execute creative ideas across Yelp Transaction Platform (YTP) with a team of writers and designers.
- Assist to ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals.
- Partner with other designers, copywriters, video team, engineers, and marketing managers to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution.
- This individual also develops strategy and tactics to create interest, demand, and recognition of the YTP through the use of various channels
- 2 - 5 years experience in graphic design working within a branding, advertising, agency or in-house environment, with ecommerce or retail exposure
- Strong portfolio of conceptual work that demonstrates particular expertise across digital, and CRM/email marketing.
- A degree in Design, Interactive Design, Visual Studies, or other design-related field is preferred.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- Excellent communication, presentation and team/collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines.
- Excellent visual design sense and a user-centered process - your portfolio should have examples of not only great design, but digital and consumer facing applications
- A profound love for Yelp and local communities.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top