- Responsible for designing marketing materials that support many communities across the country.
- Assist with the design, content, and production of all marketing materials, including: infographics, emails, posters, handouts, postcards, promotions, newsletters, direct response and other collateral.
- Concept creative ideas across all mediums with a team of writers and designers.
- Develop creative to build the Yelp brand.
- Assist to ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals.
- Partner with other designers, copywriters, video team, engineers, and marketing managers to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution.
- This individual also develops strategy and tactics to create interest, demand, and recognition of the Yelp brand through the use of consistent advertising, traditional and digital marketing, and social media efforts.
- 2 - 5 years experience in graphic design working within a branding, advertising, agency or in-house environment.
- Strong portfolio of conceptual work that demonstrates expertise across print, typography, and iconography. A few years of experience doing digital and interface design is a plus.
- A degree in Design, Interactive Design, Visual Studies, or other design-related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and freehand illustration skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- A profound love for Yelp and local communities.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top