G&A Recruiting Coordinator
- Schedule phone, video and onsite interviews and manage schedule conflicts.
- Greet and escort candidates during onsite and video interviews between offices.
- Set up video/Skype interviews for local, interstate and international candidates.
- Assemble and distribute interview materials.
- Work with recruiters to post reqs to career site and any job boards.
- Manage and track job board postings.
- Update/maintain candidate records in Lever.
- Book travel and accommodation when required.
- Coordinate candidate reimbursement efforts with Accounts Payable.
- Create offer letters and process new hire paperwork.
- Initiate and monitor background check process using HireRight.
- Create weekly and quarterly metrics reports.
- Verify weekly new hires.
- Manage and verify employee referral bonus program.
- Ensure five-star candidate experience during interview process, onboarding and first day at Yelp!
- Work with HR and IT teams to facilitate onboarding process for new employees across all our offices and remote locations.
- Implementing and influencing recruitment processes and policies.
- Take on ad-hoc projects on an as-needed basis.
- 1+ years experience in a support role for a recruiting team.
- Understanding Recruiting workflow.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Savvy tech skills -- can learn new programs, processes, and technology in a snap.
- Detail-oriented (borderline OCD!), combined with a high level of organizational aptitude and desire to understand the bigger picture.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt easily to change.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency in using Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc.) and MacBooks.
- Experience with Lever (ATS) a plus.
- Sense of humor a must!
Ready to apply? Submit the following:
- Cover letter showcasing your skills and why you would be a good fit for this role.
- A link to your Yelp profile!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top