Financial Applications Analyst
What You Will Do:
- Apply Oracle E-Business Suite Finance skills, knowledge and expertise to support a global Oracle version R12 environment.
- Partner closely with Finance & Accounting on diligently troubleshooting and resolving Oracle R12 application related issues.
- Pro-actively identify and propose scalable application features and functionality that improves accounting process and overall Oracle Finance application user experience.
- Gather and formalize business requirements, prepare design documents and create detailed test plans related to new enhancements.
- Partner and coordinate with developers and 3rd party hosting provider on executing Oracle solutions.
- Plan and conduct regression tests, user acceptance tests, and data validations.
- Manage the Oracle SR (Service Requests) process and assist with the planning and testing of updates and patches.
- Develop and maintain training materials and job aides.
- Conduct end user training.
- Develop and maintain functional specifications for custom reports and processes utilizing Oracle FSG’s and Discoverer.
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related degree.
- Minimal 5 years of providing functional, technical, and analytical abilities to support and configure Oracle R12 applications, including experience with Oracle EBS modules GL, AR, AP, CM, FA, PO required.
- Must be experienced in application implementation methodologies and process.
- Must be strong in excel and be able to proficiently analyze data.
- Good understanding of Oracle’s WEB ADI, Oracle table structures, API's, Schemas and Oracle open interfaces.
- Must have a good understanding of accounting concepts and principles.
- Ensures SOX and compliance standards are met in all work performed.
- Must develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners and external vendors.
- Ability to work with a fast-paced and agile team focused on strong execution.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top