What you'll do:
- Responsible for managing Facilities ticket system, acting upon tickets and closing work order requests.
- Assist with execution of employee moves.
- Responsible for receiving shipments and furniture deliveries.
- Work with all departments in the company to support all company events.
- Stock first aid, mail, kitchen, shipping and office supplies as needed.
- Ability to perform skilled trade work, such as wall repair, painting and hanging artwork.
- Ability to break down, install and repair office furniture.Conduct periodic or routine inspections of the premise to determine repair work requirements.
- Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.Responsible to pick-up all outbound USPS mail and FedEx packages and drop-off daily.
- Respond to building emergencies as needed and be a member of the emergency response team.
- Ensure facility is clutter free and organized.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Keep conference rooms tidy and organized
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 2 years of facility maintenance experience preferred.
- Proficient with small hand tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Excellent people skills and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Willingness to take initiative and resolve problems.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Have the ability to be spontaneous and handle last minute tasks.
- Ability to work well independently within a fast paced, dynamic, deadline oriented environment.
- Proficiency with GMail, Google Docs, GCal, Microsoft Office and ability to use a Mac.
- Must be customer service oriented.
How to apply:
- Send in a resume (of course!)
- Send in a cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself, why you think you'd be good for the role, and the coolest thing you learned this week (we read through lots of these, so make it Useful, Funny, Cool!)
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top