- Manage scheduling: confirm attendees, book rooms, greet guests and ensure any materials are prepped.
- Be responsible for calendar management, requiring extensive interaction with cross functional colleagues both internal as well as external constituents.
- Handle administrative & personal items as needed (e.g., expense reports, food for lunch meetings, team member gifts).
- Coordinate occasional complex travel itineraries.
- Work with Facilities as required to prepare for internal and external meetings. Ensure appropriate physical logistics.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Special projects as experience allows.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with high attention to detail (you never drop the ball).
- Strong verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly responsive on email, chat, and text as needed.
- Ability to adapt and think quickly to changing priorities, to balance multiple issues and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Macintosh proficiency preferred, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience scheduling in Google Calendar and Google Apps.
- Client service orientation (you strive to provide the best service possible for the execs you support).
- Working from our SF office 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM most business days.
- 3+ years supporting executives in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top