Yelp is seeking an analytical and results driven Enterprise Programmatic, Digital Specialist to work closely with our Enterprise Sales teams to drive results for national advertising campaigns.
As a leader in connecting people with great local businesses, Yelp works with large national clients in every category and industry. Our Customer Success team partners with Yelp Enterprise Sales to provide industry leading digital and programmatic advertising solutions to corporate accounts and agencies, helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel.
As an Enterprise Programmatic, Digital Specialist, you will play an important role using data and attribution methodologies to drive results for national advertising campaigns. Your knowledge of search and programmatic media buys, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will help Yelp’s key clients attract new customers and achieve even greater returns on their investments in Yelp’s advertising solutions. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital advertising client experience and a demonstrated track record of analyzing and optimizing advertising campaigns against co-authored client KPIs. The Customer Success team is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Multi-Location teams!
** This is a remote position #LI-REMOTE**
Where You Come In:
- You will serve as Yelp expert on operations, listing content, campaign optimization, and site features (reviews, search, ad delivery, etc)
- You will co-author advertising strategies in tandem with client KPIs against an attribution methodology that wins
- You will operationally activate and manage all client advertising campaigns in Yelp’s back end system, optimizing the campaign to fulfill your client's success metrics
- You will be the day-to-day contact for the accounts in your book of business; build trust and rapport with current contacts and identify new contacts on account to strengthen the relationship between client and Yelp
- You will develop mutual understanding of priority of accounts with your Enterprise Sales partner, sharing and developing strategies, forecasts, and reporting documentation
- You will collaborate, problem solve, and/or map out upcoming client meetings with your Enterprise Sales partner
- You will obtain all necessary information and creative for program launch from client
- You will draft all purchase orders and be the liaison to Yelp’s Legal team as needed
- You will prepare any necessary documentation or visuals for client (ppt, docs, etc) to communicate performance of campaign to client
- You will monitor ad delivery and pacing, communicate with client to make any necessary recommendations or changes to optimize campaign performance
- You will identify any potential areas of expansion or growth on account and loop in Enterprise Sales partner to lead strategy conversation with client
- You will process all necessary changes to campaign monthly; adding/removing locations, program changes, optimization etc.
- You will understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- You will be expected to travel occasionally
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3+ years in Ad Trafficking or Media Buying experience (required)
- You hold a BA/BS degree (required)
- You have client-facing experience in a digital advertising role (National/ Enterprise client experience preferred)
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing book of business and working with sales to help generate, grow and retain revenue
- You have experience with cost-per-click, auto bidding ad delivery system preferred. Knowledge of 3rd party attribution partners a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to successfully communicate to clients as well as internal stakeholders including but not limited to sales, finance, and product
- You are proficient in Excel; able to manage large spreadsheets and analyze data in an efficient way
- You have superior time management skills; you are able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a high level of service to Enterprise Sales partner and clients
- You have a growth mindset and problem solving ability to see and communicate opportunities that may not be obvious
- You have a positive attitude and outlook at all times with regards to our clients, products, policies, and internal partners; you have the ability to communicate feedback up in a solutions oriented manner
What You'll Get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.