Yelp is seeking an operational and results driven Customer Success Specialist to work closely with our Multi-Location Sales teams to drive results for national advertising campaigns.
As a leader in connecting people with great local businesses, Yelp works with large national clients in every category and industry. Our Customer Success team partners with Yelp Sales to provide industry leading digital and programmatic advertising solutions to corporate accounts and agencies, helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will play an important role using data and attribution methodologies to drive optimizations for national advertising campaigns. Your knowledge of search and programmatic media buys, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will help Yelp’s key clients attract new customers and achieve even greater returns on their investments in Yelp’s advertising solutions. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital advertising client experience and a demonstrated track record of analyzing and optimizing advertising campaigns against co-authored client KPIs. The Customer Success team is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Multi-Location teams!
** This is a remote position #LI-REMOTE**
Where You Come In:
- You will serve as Yelp expert on Multi-location advertiser operations, listing content, and site features (reviews, search, ad delivery)
- You will obtain all necessary information and creative for program launch from client, while making recommendations for client success.
- You will own activation, inventory management and overall project management of all client advertising campaigns on and off Yelp.
- You will make campaign optimization recommendations to fulfill your client’s success metrics.
- You will monitor ad delivery and pacing for on and off Yelp campaigns
- You will communicate campaign performance risk internally to stakeholders
- You will process all necessary changes to campaign monthly; adding/removing locations, program changes, optimization etc.
- You will be the day-to-day partner to your aligned Sales rep and contact for the accounts in your book of business, strengthen the relationship between clients and Yelp by creating sound operational processes.
- You will be responsible for technical troubleshooting and leveraging internal and external stakeholders to reach resolution
- You will develop mutual understanding of account priority with your Sales partner, enable development of pursuit strategy through provision of forecasts, and reporting, documentation
- You will collaborate, problem solve, and/or map out upcoming client meetings with your Sales partner
- You will draft all purchase orders and be the liaison to Yelp’s Legal team as needed
- You will collaborate with Yelp Finance and Accounting teams as needed
- You will escalate product bugs to Engineering teams
- You will gain an understanding of client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- You will be required to travel occasionally
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3+ years in Ad Trafficking, Ad Operations or Media Buying experience (required)
- You hold a BA/BS degree (required)
- You have client-facing experience in a digital advertising role (National/ Enterprise client experience preferred)
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing book of business and working with sales to help generate, grow and retain revenue
- You have experience with cost-per-click, auto bidding ad delivery system preferred. Knowledge of 3rd party attribution partners a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to successfully communicate to clients as well as internal stakeholders including but not limited to sales, finance, and product
- You are proficient in Excel; able to manage large spreadsheets and analyze data in an efficient way
- You have superior time management skills; you are able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a high level of service to Enterprise Sales partner and clients
- You have a growth mindset and problem solving ability to see and communicate opportunities that may not be obvious
- You have a positive attitude and outlook at all times with regards to our clients, products, policies, and internal partners; you have the ability to communicate feedback up in a solutions oriented manner
What You'll Get:
- Flat Salary
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan