Enterprise Client Partner
Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National and Mid-Market businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in client’s local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Enterprise Client Partner works with Yelp’s existing clients to grow their spend on Yelp. You will have a defined book of business and will be tasked with driving new revenue with those Accounts. You will understand your client’s business goals, marketing strategies, timelines and budgets to ensure Yelp is a prominent part of their marketing mix. To succeed in this role, you will secure investment in Yelp to drive sales at the local level for your clients. This is a high-energy, client-facing sales role requiring industry expertise and proven sales prowess. The Enterprise Client Partner role is key to Yelp’s success and significant growth is expected from our existing National Account base as we scale the Enterprise team!
What you will do:
- Map out client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Build relationships with agencies that represent the client
- Partner with the National Account Management team and work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive revenue growth with existing customers
- Identify and capitalize on all aspects of client’s marketing spend
- Create and present solutions that meet the unique needs of each client
- Identify additional upsell and partnership opportunities
- Develop strong relationships with clients to enable open communication and support between clients and Yelp’s Product and Marketing teams
- Gather and share customer feedback internally to improve Yelp’s ad products and customer experiences
- Track and accurately forecast revenue to our executive team
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of Strategic Sales Experience with National Clients
- Track record of significantly growing a $3M+ book of business and exceeding goals in an Enterprise organization
- Excited to take a hands on, creative approach to capitalize on Yelp’s opportunity with an existing Account base and build deep relationships with National Accounts
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Strong presentation and listening skills
- Able to analyze and develop key insights and sales messages through numbers
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to mid-large size groups
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Expertise in performance based digital advertising products (CPC auction preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- 6 weeks paid parental leave plus up to 6 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top