*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the East Region and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined East Region include: Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.*
Do you love helping businesses succeed? Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in our clients’ local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Yelp Enterprise Account Executive works with National corporate clients selling Yelp’s diverse advertising products. You will develop a sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Enterprise Account Executive role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Sales team!
Where You Come In:
- You will have an impact on Yelp’s Enterprise business, which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- You will work across a territory of key accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will have a solid understanding of our clients' business objectives and challenges and align with Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- You will identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales and digital conversions to fund new Yelp campaigns
- You will collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 4+ years experience in Mid-Market, National, or Enterprise Sales
- You have experience and success prospecting new business and growing a diverse contact set across an account
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $50,000+ deals
- You have a demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- You are comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to Mid-Market and National Accounts
- You have strong time management and creative problem solving skills
- You are a self-starter
- You have an understanding of online media and metrics
- You have experience presenting over the phone and in-person to mid-large size groups
- You are proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
- You are able to travel 20% of the time
What You’ll Get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.