Enterprise Account Executive
Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National and Mid-Market businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in client’s local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Yelp Enterprise Account Executive works with National corporate clients selling Yelp’s diverse advertising products. You will develop and work a sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Enterprise Account Executive role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Sales team!
What You Will Do:
- Impact Yelp’s Enterprise business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- Work across a territory of key accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- Identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales to fund new Yelp campaigns
- Collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years experience in Mid-Market, National and Enterprise Sales
- Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $50,000+ deals
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to Mid-Market and National Accounts
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- Understanding of online media and metrics
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to mid-large size groups
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
- Able to travel 20% of the time
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- 6 weeks paid parental leave plus up to 6 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top