Engineering Manager - Site Reliability (SRE)
What You Will Do:
- Manage complex technical projects and a team of SREs.
- Monitor site stability and performance.
- Scale infrastructure to meet demand.
- Roll up your sleeves and debug/tune/code/fix alongside your team.
- Provide frequent and constructive feedback.
- Coach and mentor junior and new college graduates.
- Participate in the hiring process.
We Are Looking For:
- Previous experience as a technical lead or manager.
- Mastery of Linux or Unix.
- Command of your favorite modern programming language: Python, Ruby, Java, C++, etc.
- Experience of configuration management: Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt.
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
- Experience with web server configuration, monitoring, trending, network design, high availability.
- Excellent communication skills.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top