If you look at cold calling and challenging sales goals the way Chuck Norris looks at a room full of ninja assassins, then we want you.
We're the internet's favorite way to order food from over 30,000 restaurants, and we're looking for a badass Sales Guru to join our in-house team.
About you: You have a history of success in phone-based sales, but you're hungry for more (experience is preferred, but not required!). You should be able to get along with all sorts of different people, and even non-people including but not limited to Cylons, Ewoks, Muppets and Sparkly Vampires. Bilingual skills in Spanish or Chinese are a major plus.
You'll need to be able to work out of our beautiful SOMA office (we've got snacks- on snacks- on snacks, a gourmet coffee bar, and we're easily accessible by public transportation). This is a full-time job with competitive pay (base plus performance-based bonuses), and a work environment that rewards awesomeness with more awesomeness.
What we're looking for:
- Sales experience within a commission-driven environment
- Confidence in making sales calls on the phone
- Have a track record of sales success
What you'll do:
- Manage leads
- Call prospective restaurant partners
- Sign up restaurants
- Earn commissions + base
Why you'd be interested in joining our company
- Competitive, compensation (base salary + monthly commission)
- Full medical, vision, and dental insurance, effective your first day (100% paid employee coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Employee stock incentive
- Fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Employee 401k Program with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
Phone-based sales experience preferred, but not required.
Sounds good? OK, then go ahead and send us your resume and a brief note telling us why we'd be absolutely insane not to hire you on the spot.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.