Director of Financial Systems - Corporate Infrastructure
What You Will Do:
- Lead an integrated team of developers and analysts to deliver business results that scale.
- Support the accounting group on day-to-day operations and month/quarter-end close.
- Identify, design & drive strategic finance system enhancements and process improvement projects that serve Yelp’s global accounting, FP&A and finance operations.
- Develop, design, test and manage resilient operational processes related to business requirements.
- Architect Oracle Financials, as well as related financial systems, to meet the company’s growing needs.
- Manage the financial integration plan, process and strategy related to M&A activity.
- Partner and drive alignment with various cross functional leaders on enterprise-wide projects and initiatives.
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering or related technical field, with a strong Finance background.
- 10+ years managing financial systems and teams.
- Deep understanding of general accounting, financial concepts, processes (e.g. Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash) and best practices.
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle R12 modules including GL, PO, AP, AR, FA, CM and a good general functional understanding of Oracle EBS functionality.
- Excellent functional, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and balance both technical and functional requirements.
- Superior project management and portfolio management skills, facilitating stakeholder alignment.
- Excellent communication skills and a great sense of humor.
- Great team player with a focus on serving internal customers.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top