- Own projects/workstreams, bringing creative ideas, content and concepts to life
- Collaborate with creative teams (strategists, designers, art directors) to develop concepts across all channels and platforms including web, mobile, social, physical, OOH, etc ...
- Create/review copywriting deliverables for agency marketing projects
- Translate strategic direction from creative briefs into powerful and impactful communications
- Write clear, persuasive, compelling and original copy, headlines, taglines and calls to action
- A four-year degree in advertising, marketing, english, or related field
- 3-5 years of copywriting, conceptualization, editing, and the correct use of “you’re/your” in text messages
- Experience developing copy/concept of creative from inception through completion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- Excellent presentation skills and team/collaboration skills.
- Please send writing samples as well as a link to your digital portfolio
- Agency experience preferred
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top