- Own projects and workstreams, bringing creative ideas, content and concepts to life
- Collaborate with partners on the creative team (strategists, designers, art directors) to develop concepts across various channels and platforms including email and digital
- Translate strategic direction from creative briefs into powerful and impactful communications
- Write clear, persuasive, compelling and original copy, headlines, taglines and calls to action
- Establish a consistent brand voice across the consumer/channels experience.
- A four-year degree in advertising, marketing, english, or related field
- 3-5 years of copywriting, conceptualization, editing, and the correct use of “you’re/your” in text messages
- Experience with writing for multiple consumer touch points across digital marketing touch points
- Experience developing copy/concept of creative from inception through completion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- Excellent presentation skills and team/collaboration skills.
- Please send writing samples as well as a link to your digital portfolio
- Agency experience preferred, ideally with some ecommerce or retail exposure
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top