- Lead compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating, and training
- Consult and advise Leadership, Recruiting and HRBPs to make compensation recommendations and resolve compensation issues using a data-driven approach
- Analyze market data to assess competitiveness on cash, incentive, and equity
- Create and use dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data
- Empower Leaders and HRBPs with intelligence to help drive their people decisions
- Seek opportunities for process improvements through automation or integration of systems
- Create and implement manager and employee compensation communication materials.
- Partner with Finance to ensure adequate estimates and forecasts for compensation related programs.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay
- Support Equity, Executive Comp and other Comp-related programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Financial Analysis, Business, Economics or related field, or significant levels of work experience including in-depth expertise with compensation design of base and variable compensation programs and project management.
- 5-7 years of experience in global Compensation
- Exceptional systems skills with Excel and HR systems (Workday preferred)
- Strong project management skills with team orientation and collaborative style
- Hands-on in-depth experience managing compensation program implementation and roll out
- Excellent analytical, compensation modeling and problem solving skills
- Operates independently on a day-to-day basis, and is responsive to deadlines
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple high priorities in a fast paced environment
- Well-honed consultative skills and highly effective in communicating clearly and persuasively with strong influencing skills
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top