Community Expansion Ambassador - Galveston County
- You reside in Galveston County and love telling anyone and everyone why it's the bee's' knees of places to live.
- In a word: driven. Even when nobody's watching. Especially then.
- Social connector. You are the hub of your social world. You know everyone. Everyone knows you. The fun one. Diplomatic, too.
- Lives to write; writes to live. You know who you are... pencils down!
- Time management is your middle name and your ambition does push-ups while you sleep. You thrive when you’re in control of your own schedule.
- You can’t put a price on punctuality; being late is your biggest pet peeve.
- You're passionate about event planning, social networking, guerrilla marketing, and PR.
About the Role: Yelp Community Expansion Ambassadors
- Host events
- Partner with exciting local events and organizations
- Act as the online moderator and voice of Yelp in your community
- Support the local Elite Squad
- Assist with the Weekly Yelp newsletter
- 1-year program
- Flexible 10-15 hours per week
- Must currently reside in Galveston County, have reliable transportation options, and be 21+
- Not restricted to working only for Yelp
Ready to apply? Submit the following (all required):
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills, general personality and style
- Resume highlighting your relevant experience
- A link to your Yelp profile
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top