Community Ambassador - Springfield
- Has a fire in the belly. Walks through walls. Takes no prisoners. In a word: driven. Even when no one is watching. Especially then.
- Social connector. You are the hub of your social world. You know everyone. Everyone knows you. The fun one. Diplomatic, too.
- You reside in Springfield and consider yourself a local expert.
- Lives to write; writes to live. You know who you are... pencils down!
- You speak and write English fluently
Other fun details & requirements:
- Community Ambassadors create and implement Yelp's local marketing and event strategy
- Community Ambassadors have experience with event planning, social networking, social media management, guerrilla marketing tactics and public relations
- This is a part-time position. Flexible 10-20 hours per week
- Must be professional and punctual
- Not restricted to just working for Yelp
Ready to apply? Submit the following (all required):
- Cover letter showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style. We want to understand what makes you tick and why you want to join the Yelp team.
- CV showcasing your relevant experience
- A link to your Yelp profile
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top