Community Ambassador - Gainesville
- You reside in Gainesville and consider yourself a local expert.
- Passionate about event planning, social networking, guerrilla marketing and PR.
- Fire in the belly. Walks through walls. Takes no prisoners. In a word: driven. Even when no one is watching. Especially then.
- Social connector. You are the hub of your social world. You know everyone. Everyone knows you. The fun one. Diplomatic, too.
- Lives to write; writes to live. You know who you are... pencils down!
- Time management is your middle name and your ambition does push-ups while you sleep.
- You thrive when you’re in control of your own schedule.
- You can’t put a price on punctuality; being late is your biggest pet peeve.
(About the Role) Yelp Community Ambassadors:
- Host events.
- Partner with exciting local events and organizations.
- Act as the online moderator and voice of Yelp in your community.
- Support the local Elite Squad.
- Assist with the Weekly Yelp newsletter.
- 1-year program.
- Flexible 10-15 hours per week.
- Must currently reside in Gainesville, have reliable transportation options, and be 21+.
- Not restricted to working only for Yelp.
Ready to apply? Submit the following (all required):
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills, general personality and style.
- Resume highlighting your relevant experience.
- A link to your Yelp profile.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top