Community Ambassador - Bend
- You reside in Bend and consider yourself a local expert.
- Passionate about event planning, social networking, guerrilla marketing and PR.
- Fire in the belly. Walks through walls. Takes no prisoners. In a word: driven. Even when no one is watching. Especially then.
- Social connector. You are the hub of your social world. You know everyone. Everyone knows you. The fun one. Diplomatic, too.
- Lives to write; writes to live. You know who you are... pencils down!
- Time management is your middle name and your ambition does push-ups while you sleep.
- You thrive when you’re in control of your own schedule.
- You can’t put a price on punctuality; being late is your biggest pet peeve.
(About the Role) Yelp Community Ambassadors:
- Host events.
- Partner with exciting local events and organizations.
- Act as the online moderator and voice of Yelp in your community.
- Support the local Elite Squad.
- Assist with the Weekly Yelp newsletter
- 1-year program.
- Flexible 10-15 hours per week.
- Must currently reside in Bend, have reliable transportation options, and be 21+.
- Not restricted to working only for Yelp.
Ready to apply? Submit the following (all required):
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills, general personality and style.
- Resume highlighting your relevant experience.
- A link to your Yelp profile.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top