Channel Sales Manager
What you will do:
- Exceed quarterly sales team quotas and all activities of revenue generation, to ensure continual aggressive Channel growth in your territory.
- Implement strategic planning, forecasting and ongoing development of sales team.
- Coach your team in effective sales strategies, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Yelp and SMB (primarily local) Agencies and their advertisers.
- Attract, hire and develop a Sales team to consistently execute game plans and exceed business goals, while holding them accountable.
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Yelp’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers.
- Identify improvement in all areas of productivity, process and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain executive level relationships to help drive sales activities.
- Be a leader your team can depend on!
- Engage with agencies on an ongoing basis to foster relationships, validate advertisers needs and keep Yelp’s partnership top of mind.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth with new customers.
- Come to work each day with a positive attitude and ready to win.
- Lead ad hoc projects focused on the strategic revenue growth opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years managing a team of 5 or more
- 5+ years relevant National or Partnership experience across Sales, Digital, and Advertising roles
- Proven track record of exceeding multi-million dollar Sales Targets
- Experienced communicator with proven track record of Executive outreach
- Entrepreneur with history of building partnerships from scratch
- Able to navigate uncertainty successfully for all parties and lead to desired outcomes
- Believes in Yelp’s mission and naturally puts the company and team first
- Able to Travel up to 25% of the time
- Easy-going, cool headed, with a track record of collaboration and working well internally
- Ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and build something big at Yelp
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
- 6 weeks paid parental leave plus up to 6 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
See Inside the Office of Yelp
Yelp is an online guide and mobile app that connects people with great local businesses. With instant access to millions of reviews, Yelp helps users locate local hot spots, make reservations, and order their favorite foods. Yelpers can read helpful tips, view photos, and chat about dos and don’ts before planning their own fun-filled experiences.
Back to top