Business Systems Analyst - Workday
Yelp is seeking a motivated and energetic Business Systems Analyst to be a member of our growing HR Tech team.
Are you looking for a career in HR Tech and Analytics? Are you interested in learning from the ground up at a company with a fast-growing potential? Then you might be a great fit. You should be willing to learn continuously, be able to work independently, and enjoy working as a team member within and across groups.
What You Will Do:
- Assist HR Tech team with data gathering, documentation, testing, and communication as new Workday features are rolled out
- Partner with Global HR Ops, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and other teams to implement new functionality and remedy issues
- Be comfortable and confident with gathering configuration requirements from internal clients
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday configuration through knowledge transfer
- Build reports to support Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation and other areas of the Workday product
- Active participation in the Workday Community and regional user groups
- Be inventive and your own best teacher in a dynamic work environment
We Are Looking For:
- 3+ Years of Workday configuration experience, preferably in one or more of the following modules: HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent, or Time Tracking
- Previous experience in an analytical, consulting, or information systems role
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and Google Apps a plus
Five- Star Perks
- Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- FSA & HSA Options
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Regular Team and Department Offsites
- Relocation Available
- Monthly gym subsidy, carpool, and bike-to-work subsidies
- Employee 401k Program with employer match
- Onsite baristas and unlimited vegan burritos!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top