Business Systems Analyst - Sales & Marketing Infra
What You Will Do:
- Own and drive end-to-end project delivery.
- Dive into technical aspects and focus on providing the best possible and scalable solutions to business partners.
- Act as a liaison between business partners and software engineers.
- Have the ability to make quick decisions and drive change.
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred).4+ years of technical/business analyst experience.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com architecture and features.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) preferred but not necessary.You’re passionate about end user experience.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top