Business Systems Analyst - Marketing
Have a passion for automation? Do you like creating processes to help systems scale? Yelp is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Sales and Marketing Infrastructure team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, managing, and improving Yelp's marketing automation system (MAS). As a BSA at Yelp, you'll work with incredible teams of engineers, product managers and business partners.
Join a fun team where you will continue to develop your skills while helping ensure that Yelp has an effective and scalable platform for our business-critical departments. Sound exciting? Keep reading.
What You Will Do:
- You will own the policies surrounding proper campaign building and set up in the MAS to ensure all necessary data points are captured and campaign launch activities operate seamlessly
- You will coordinate cross functional projects with Marketing and Engineering teams
- You will assist marketing teams with campaign building and manage testing activities for campaigns per business requirements using SQL and automations
- You will architect and steer implementation of MAS solutions that allow for scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking related to campaign activities
- You will work cross-functionally to deliver on marketing automation improvements
- You will work with requestors/users in defining technical specifications
- You will collaborate with our software engineers to deliver scalable and effective features for Marketing
- You will administer 3rd party tools that leverage marketing automation platform
- You will strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate
- You will own functional tasks and deliverables, including: planning, process definition and reengineering, high and detailed-level requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications
- You will work closely with 3rd party vendors to maintain highly functioning MAS and ensure continuity of campaigns
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred)
- You have 2+ Years of marketing automation experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have 2+ years Experience in SQL
- You have HTML experience
- You have experience with system integrations and understand how to troubleshoot data discrepancies
- You have excellent problem solving skills and ability to present analytics findings to marketing team
- You have a strong understanding of marketing operations and campaign management
- You have administrative experience with Salesforce CRM platform (a plus)
- You have the ability to work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You have experience designing and developing in an agile and collaborative environment
- You consider yourself detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- You have a strong customer focus with a sense of humor
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top