Business Systems Analyst - IT
What You Will Do:
- Deploy new IT programs to provide excellent service in the areas of client applications, services, and solutions.
- Manage implementation efforts and foster strong collaborative customer relationships.
- Prepare documentation for IT support resources on new functionality and supporting material.
- Identify opportunities to optimize IT programs and services by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Perform business process analysis, needs assessments, and cost/benefit analysis in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Elicit, analyze and document detailed business requirements, understand business processes, and relevant technology for business initiatives.
We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years experience in IT service delivery, detailed process mapping, and business systems analysis involving onboarding, problem solving, planning, coordinating, organizing.
- Excellent customer relationship skills to understand business concerns and requirements.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong influencing and relationship building within all levels of IT and business stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top