Business Systems Analyst - HR Technology
What You Will Do:
- Help our team ensure data accuracy and a seamless implementation of new Workday functions and features; assist the team with data gathering, testing, and communication throughout the implementation.
- Partner with Global HR Ops, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and other teams to implement new functionality and remedy issues.
- Be comfortable and confident with gathering configuration requirements from internal clients.
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday configuration through knowledge transfer.
- Build reports to support Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking and other areas of the Workday product.
- Actively participate in the Workday Community and regional user groups.
- Be resourceful and your own best teacher in a fast-paced techie environment.
We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years HR systems experience (Workday preferred but will consider other systems experience)
- Ability to learn about and expand your expertise in new areas of Workday.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and Google Apps a plus.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Exceptional people skills with demonstrated ability to work with both a technical and functional audience.
- Be “advanced” or “expert” in one or more HR functions including HCM, Time Tracking, Benefits, Compensation, Security, Recruiting, or Talent Management.
- Working knowledge of report writing and calculated fields a plus.
- Experience with Lever, Greenhouse, or other ATSs a plus!
- Project Management Experience.
- Be an all around rockstar!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top