Business Intelligence & Data Integration Manager
What You Will Do:
- Manage, mentor and lead the Business Intelligence and Data Integration teams to make Yelp internal data more accessible, understandable and insightful.
- Drive data-focused initiatives aimed at improving workflows, data ownership, governance, access management, system performance, reliability, and integrity, and generally accelerating the data-driven culture at Yelp.
- Proactively identify areas for automation, process improvement, and implementation of best practices for business intelligence and making data more accessible.
- Enable Yelp teams to draw insights from our data through effective dashboards, compelling charts and intuitive visualizations.
- Help define and realize our business intelligence strategy.
- Evangelize the critical role of data within the organization and encourage data democratization.
We Are Looking For:
- 4-6 yrs experience as a technical manager with a strong data focus.
- Significant knowledge and experience with data management and integration (Snaplogic, etc.), data warehouses (Amazon Redshift preferred), data visualization tools (Tableau preferred), and business intelligence.
- Experience extracting and manipulating data, e.g. skills with SQL and coding (Python preferred).
- Detail-oriented with strong business and technical analytical skills.
- A sense of humor!
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top