Business Development, Manager - Yelp Eat24 & Yelp Reservations
- Create new partnerships that advance Yelp's mission to connect consumers with great local businesses with a specific focus on Yelp Eat24 and Yelp Reservations.
- Establish strong relationships with senior execs from target companies.
- Be product-driven and integrate smoothly with the product team and engineers.
- Lead the partnership and deal process, managing each step from strategy and planning, pipeline development, outreach, partnership evaluation, term sheet negotiation, contract drafting and partnership implementation.
- Evaluate new initiatives for strategic fit and provide intelligence to the broader team on the evolving landscape.
- Represent Yelp as a spokesperson and evangelist at industry events.
- Consistently deliver results by signing up new partners each quarter.
- 5+ years Business Development or Product Management experience
- Strong product instincts and ability to work with product teams to achieve results
- Outstanding communication in all forms: verbal, concise effective writing, powerful presentations and negotiations skills
- Analytical experience grounded in strong business fundamentals
- Strong active tech industry network ranging from startups to established brands
- Influential presence, dynamic evangelist and strong creative problem solving capabilities
- Experience with consumer mobile products
- Must be passionate about Yelp
- Travel required as needed
- Work from Yelp’s San Francisco offices
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top