Business Development, Growth Manager - Advertising Channel Partnerships
- Grow existing advertising channel partnerships to advance Yelp's mission of connecting consumers with great local businesses.
- Be product-driven, collaborating with product and engineering teams internally as well as with partners.
- Manage key metrics of existing partnerships to identify opportunities for high leverage growth.
- Establish strong relationships across partner organizations ranging from product, engineering, business development, PR, marketing, legal, and senior executives.
- Lead the partnership renewal process, managing each step from strategy and planning, term sheet negotiation, contracting, and new feature implementation.
- Evaluate new initiatives for strategic fit and provide intelligence to the broader team on the evolving landscape.
- Represent Yelp as a spokesperson and evangelist at industry events.
- Consistently deliver results by growing existing partner revenue each quarter.
- 5+ years of Business Development or Product Management experience
- Strong product instincts and ability to work with product teams to achieve results
- Outstanding communication in all forms: verbal, concise effective writing, powerful presentations and sharp negotiation skills
- Analytical experience grounded in strong business fundamentals
- Strong active tech industry network ranging from startups to established brands
- Influential meeting presence, dynamic evangelist, and strong creative problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with consumer mobile and internet products
- Must be passionate about Yelp
- Travel required as needed
- Work from Yelp’s San Francisco offices
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top