- Identify first rate, actionable, analytically driven insights to improve business performance
- Exercise sound business judgment, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the Yelp’s business by effectively working with and communicating results to cross functional groups
- Strong hands-on Excel and SQL experience
- Build and maintain reporting of all business marketing KPIs
- Learn and leverage other tools as necessary (Marketo email automation, SFDC, Google Analytics, Tableau) to support analytical and reporting functions
- Set up and run campaigns on paid channels
- Become a subject matter expert on Yelp’s business database and help identify opportunities to grow our potential lead base
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics, or related quantitative field required.
- 1+ years relevant experience in business strategy, marketing, or analytics.
- Management consulting experience preferred.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior hands-on analytic skills including very strong Excel modeling skills and experience or an interest in learning SQL.
- Interest in learning about and testing new customer acquisition strategies.
- Experience with other data and analysis tools/languages a plus (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.)
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top