Brand Ambassador - Nashville
Brand Ambassador Duties/Responsibilities:
- As a Brand Ambassador, you'll be selling the idea of Yelp to strangers – that is, friends you haven't met yet! You'll have the opportunity to be creative in getting the word out about Yelp. We'll provide you with all the background, messaging, and facts you'll need, but your tactics for letting the world know about Yelp and how to get the most out of our products are up to you. Don't be afraid to show your wild side; the most effective communications are often the most memorable! P.S. If you have a closet full of creative costumes that you're ready to bust out at a moment's notice, consider yourself a leg up on this gig!
- Must be outgoing and vibrant – you enjoy interacting with people
- Must be self-motivated – you do best when managing your own schedule
- Must be professional – you'll be the face of Yelp out there, be memorable for the right reasons!
- Must be an effective communicator – you'll be educating the public about navigating Yelp's products
Ready to apply? Submit the following:
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style
- Resume showcasing your relevant experience
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top