Brand Ambassador - Atlanta
Brand Ambassador Duties/Responsibilities:
- As a Brand Ambassador, you'll be selling the idea of Yelp to strangers – that is, friends you haven't met yet! You'll have the opportunity to be creative in getting the word out about Yelp. We'll provide you with all the background, messaging, and factoids you'll need, but your tactics for letting the world know about Yelp and how to get the most out of our products are up to you. Don't be afraid to show your wild side; the most effective communications are often the most memorable! P.S. If you have a closet full of creative costumes that you're ready to bust out at a moment's notice, consider yourself a leg up on this gig!
- Must be outgoing and vibrant – you enjoy interacting with people
- Must be self-motivated – you do best when managing your own schedule
- Must be professional – you'll be the face of Yelp out there, be memorable for the right reasons!
- Must be an effective communicator – you'll be educating the public about navigating Yelp's products
Ready to apply? Submit the following:
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style
- Resume showcasing your relevant experience
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top