Associate Manager, Consumer Marketing
- Support development, execution, and optimization of segmented customer communications leveraging email and push notifications to drive Yelp user engagement and retention, and meaningful business growth.
- Support A/B testing efforts and manage tactics for each channel and segment to ensure continued innovation and optimization for engagement and retention.
- Build and maintain relationships with key business partners and internal teams, including copywriters, designers, product managers.
- Take on other marketing and business projects as needed.
- Develop deep customer empathy and understanding of our users.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in marketing (customer acquisition, lifecycle), with at least 2 years of dedicated email experience
- Familiarity with the latest email marketing campaigns and techniques
- Outstanding copywriting, content development, and creative direction skills
- Strong understanding and experience with A/B testing
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills including: planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering recommendations
- High proficiency with marketing automation tools (e.g., Marketo, SFMC, AppBoy, etc.)
- BS/BA degree required
- Proficiency in Excel and HTML a plus
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top