Associate Creative Director
You will be
- Responsible for general direction of the Yelp brand voice and overall strategy.
- Concepting and crafting original, diverse copy for multiple teams, including product, local events, digital advertising, email, video, social media, and PR.
- Collaborating with our Art Director and design team to support and promote our brand - to various audiences across multiple channels.
- Providing strategic insight and creative inspiration.
- Managing and developing our team of copywriters and be a leader whose passion for breakthrough work is contagious.
- Paying close attention to impact, including growth in brand and digital metrics.
- 8+ years of experience penning dynamic copy and editing with an eagle eye for detail.
- Experience managing a team of copywriters.
- A strong sense of Yelp’s voice and what the company stands for.
- A profound love for local communities around the world.
- Successful presenting ideas to colleagues of all levels.
- Thrives on working with tight deadlines and has experience in a brand-focused environment.
- In-house marketing or agency experience, ideally with some ecommerce or retail exposure
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top