Yelp is looking for an enthusiastic and results driven Application Engineer to join our expanding Application Engineering team.
The focus of this high-impact role will be developing, deploying, integrating, and supporting Yelp’s enterprise applications.
What You Will Do:
- Be a key member of the Application Engineering team responsible for G Suite, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Okta, PagerDuty, and more.
- Develop custom applications and services to automate processes, solve business problems, and empower Yelp employees to work more efficiently.
- Leverage APIs to integrate and connect third party and custom built applications.
- Engage vendors to discuss roadmaps, implement new features or functionality, and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Support different business units across Yelp by researching and developing solutions that meet specific needs.
We Are Looking For:
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A quick learner with ability to adapt to ever changing service needs and processes.
- Strong initiative to develop solutions and make technical recommendations independently.
- Hands on experience with G Suite, Jira, Confluence, and Slack.
- Previous experience working with single sign-on solutions like Okta, OneLogin, and Ping.
- Experience with an automation framework like Puppet or Ansible.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top