Analyst/Senior Analyst, Business Operations & Strategy
- Partner across Yelp’s business units to deliver strong financial results via analytically driven insights.
- Provide first rate analytic support via hands-on Excel work while leveraging other tools as necessary (SQL, Salesforce, Python, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Identify actionable insights, exercise sound business judgment, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the Yelp’s business by effectively working with and communicating results to cross functional groups.
- Create Tableau dashboards that provide visibility into KPIs, marketing effectiveness and business trends/drivers
- 1-2 years relevant business experience (post college degree) solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm, investment bank, blue chip technology operating company or private equity fund.
- Quantitative undergraduate degree from leading institution.
- Superior hands-on analytic skills including very strong Excel modeling skills and interest in learning SQL.
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills resulting in teams requesting to work with you again.
- Presence to interact with both executive management and front-line employees.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top