Analyst/Senior Analyst, Business Operations & Strategy
- Partner across Yelp’s business units to deliver strong financial results via analytically driven insights.
- Provide first rate analytic support via hands-on Excel work while leveraging other tools as necessary (SQL, Salesforce, Python, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Identify actionable insights, exercise sound business judgment, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the Yelp’s business by effectively working with and communicating results to cross functional groups.
- Create Tableau dashboards that provide visibility into KPIs, marketing effectiveness and business trends/drivers
- 1-2 years relevant business experience (post college degree) solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm, investment bank, blue chip technology operating company or private equity fund.
- Quantitative undergraduate degree from leading institution.
- Superior hands-on analytic skills including very strong Excel modeling skills and interest in learning SQL.
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills resulting in teams requesting to work with you again.
- Presence to interact with both executive management and front-line employees.
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Senior Training Manager, Local Sales
Sahr runs Yelp's Sales Training Team in San Francisco. Combining friendly fun with hands-on learning, she shows new hires how to shine on the sales floor.
Back to top