- Provide exceptional customer support and consultation via phone and email leading to advertiser retention, revenue retention and growth.
- Proactively manage advertising packages to ensure an overall great experience with Yelp.
- Skillfully communicate to clients the value of Yelp advertising to show ROI.
- Actively communicate with Yelp's finance team to collect and resolve all outstanding payments and subscription fees.
- Be an expert on Yelp’s products, services and systems.
- Represent Yelp and act as a positive member of our vibrant and growing company.
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of relevant client facing experience.
- Computer Proficiency
- Ambitious (you never settle for mediocrity)
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written)
- Experience in account management, sales, advertising or small business a plus
- Ability to receive and implement feedback immediately
- Strong belief in proactive rather than reactive approach to handling clients and problems
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solution-oriented manner
- A passion and deep understanding of customer service and business growth
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a fast-growing environment
So - What’s in it for you?
- We offer our employees initial and ongoing training, a comfortable work environment with shiny Apple computers and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k program with employer matchFully stocked Yelp kitchens
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Jorge creates new artifacts and features for Yelp’s website. He makes sure that tools are scalable, and that Yelp can support the increase in traffic as it expands around the world.
Back to top