- Help strengthen Yelp’s revenue retention by providing exceptional and timely customer support.
- Consult and educate Yelp advertisers by answering a high volume of inbound calls and emails.
- Become an expert in Yelp’s advertising solutions and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success.
- Exhibit strong communication skills, both externally with clients and internally with other Yelp employees.
- Remain organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals
- Represent Yelp and embody its core values.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years of relevant client facing experience.
- Computer proficiency
- Experience in account management, sales, advertising, or small business is a plus.
- You have a love for local businesses and understand their importance in local economies.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track and complete numerous details.
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solutions-oriented manner.
- You are a people person - you are approachable and are genuinely curious.
- You are able to strike a balance between consulting and supporting as needed.
- Strong empathy and active listening skills.
- You have a learner’s mindset. You’re willing to receive and implement feedback.
- You embrace a fast paced and always-changing environment.
So - What’s in it for you?
- We offer our employees initial and ongoing training, a comfortable work environment with shiny Apple computers and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k program with employer match
- Fully stocked Yelp kitchens
Meet Some of Yelp's Employees
Software Engineer - Mobile Development (Android)
Carmen works on the Android Team, writing code and programming features for Yelp’s mobile app. She connects members to the online community and places Yelp’s resources at their fingertips.
Back to top