Lead Client Implementation Specialist
Is your work making an impact? Are you spending more time asking for permission than creating results? In just a few years, with hard work and talented teammates, Yello has built transformative technologies to reinvent the recruiting space, empowering employers to manage and mobilize complex recruiting processes. Our client-partners range from Fortune 500 companies to high-growth startups, and even more impressive, our scheduling solution was named a Top HR Product of 2015 by Human Resource Executive Magazine. If you are looking for a company that has a start-up feel, as well as solid funding and stability, then you’re a natural for Yello!
- Schedule, organize and lead client implementations from first touch to final upload.
- Act as consultative client liaison and provide expertise and support to implementation leads to define project scope, develop project plan, determine necessary resources and establish project timeline.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Ensure quality and service standards are met; including client contractual deliverables related to the implementation process; define metrics for measuring client satisfaction
- Offer a “train the trainer” solution to our clients who will then deliver your insights to the rest of their team
- Conduct project evaluations and create recommendations based on lessons learned. Identify both successful and unsuccessful project elements and establish best practices for project execution.
- Create and manage the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) portion prior to client roll-out
- Research and recommend implementation process improvements and system enhancements in order to provide implementation efficiencies
- Mentor and help develop new and existing team members
- Act as a product expert as you perform demos of the different features of our comprehensive software solution for the college recruiting space
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Manage Client requests including system customizations and uploads
- Providing training to clients on the best way to use our award-winning, world-class recruitment software
- Work to identify upsell opportunities.
- Responsible for managing client expectations and to advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Customize implementation plans per client based on specifications in client contract
- Responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
- Travel to diversity conferences or client visits as needed.
- Provides coaching, mentoring, and training for project team and peers
- Identify implementation process gaps and work with cross-functional teams to improve internal tools
- 3-5 years of experience related to implementing HR technology at a SAAS organization preferably
- Bachelors degree required
- Project management experience and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Relatable nature to our clients that will come from your tenure in the recruiting field
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues within a designated time frame.
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to our proprietary, solutions-driven recruiting software. Exposure to different ATS’ would be a huge plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) experience preferred.
- Self-starter, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills are a must.
- Proven ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Experience with SFDC a plus
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
You must be authorized to work in the United States, full-time, for any employer.
Back to top