Enterprise Account Executive
Is your work making an impact? Are you spending more time asking for permission than creating results? In just a few years, with hard work and talented teammates, Yello has built transformative technologies to reinvent the recruiting space, empowering employers to manage and mobilize complex recruiting processes. Our client-partners range from Fortune 500 companies to high-growth startups, and even more impressive, our scheduling solution was named a Top HR Product of 2015 by Human Resource Executive Magazine. If you are looking for a company that has a start-up feel, as well as solid funding and stability, then you’re a natural for Yello!
The enterprise account executive will be a driving force in the success of Yello’s goals and objectives by achieving individual sales quotas focused on net new client acquisition. You will create, identify and close new business sales within a specific geographical region or set of named prospect accounts.
The enterprise account executive will:
- Develop and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts
- Accurately forecast sales activity through proper use of sales tools
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations and lead high-impact client meetings
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre and post sales resources, including sales development representatives, solutions consultants, account managers, as well as legal, information security and customer success departments
How You'll Make an Impact: As a sales all-star, you are hungry and intelligent, and have the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and transactional deals. Your proven track record of sales excellence and familiarity with consultative selling methodologies will help you be a driving force in continuing Yello’s explosive growth.
- 3+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- HCM, talent acquisition, recruiting or ATS experience
- Live within the U.S. and have the ability to be successful working from home
- Willingness to travel at least 50 percent of the time
- College degree preferred
What You Can Expect from Us: Reporting to the director of sales, the enterprise account executive will have the opportunity to be part of a new sales team, and work alongside smart, driven professionals dedicated to achieving Yello’s mission.
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
You must be authorized to work in the United States, full-time, for any employer.
Back to top