Customer Success Director
Yello's talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We're looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
The Customer Success Director works to engage, retain, and enable our largest customers to maximize the full value of Yello's solutions. As the trusted advisor and advocate for our customers, the Customer Success Director (CSD) manages the overall relationship with strategic customers throughout the post-sales lifecycle. The CSD is responsible for guiding customers to success and driving product adoption, overall satisfaction, and renewal by engaging resources across Yello to deliver desired outcomes.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Works with customers to identify goals and key performance indicators that define program objectives
- Creatively investigates client's organizational landscape to effectively build relationships at all levels from operational owners to executive sponsors
- Develops long-term success plans, prioritizes requests, and manages expectations to maintain a high degree of confidence and trust with customers
- Leverages recruiting domain and product knowledge to drive adoption and expose opportunities to expand Yello's footprint
- Proactively identifies at-risk customers and works with internal teams to define and execute mitigation strategies that secure retention
- Leverages Yello resources to educate customers and provide relevant adoption, best practices and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements that support customer needs
- Provides timely status updates and communication to customers on outstanding issues, requests, and escalations
- Conducts regular business reviews by gathering and presenting the status of customer goals, metrics that support the value realization, and product roadmap to evaluate needs and provide strategic recommendations
- Creates advocates and references by ensuring that customers achieve desired outcomes while maintaining strong relationships
- Ensure internal alignment on account growth strategy by partnering with the Sales team and others to develop and execute on plans that drive expansion
- Provides internal insights and advocate for product enhancements that will deliver the highest ROI for Yello and our customers
- Effectively renew all assigned accounts with favorable terms and conditions.
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of account management or customer success experience in the SaaS industry, preferably in the HR Technology space
- Experience working with large, complex accounts
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews (onsite and remote) with Executive Sponsors and End Users
- Drive Renewals, identify up-sell opportunities, and normally exceed quota targets
- Successfully partner internally with cross-functional teams and navigate escalation process
- Onboard new customers to drive effective adoption and value realization
- Willingness to travel onsite to customers (25-40%)
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking Software is a plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and ability to translate tactical data points into impact on strategic program objectives
- Exhibits high level of composure under pressure when working to resolve challenging and/or urgent issues
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match - Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time
Back to top