To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under the direct supervision of the Supervisor - HRIS, is responsible for system data processing, application development, system maintenance and report development. Develops applications and interfaces with Lawson HR data, third party and custom applications.
- 1. Responsible for system data processing and system maintenance as it relates to HR Systems.
- 2. Develops interfaces with Lawson HR data, third party and custom applications.
- 3. Develops web applications to support HR functions across the Health System.
- 4. Develops procedural and technical documentation for HR applications.
- 5. Test code changes, including interfaces. Provides technical support and researches issues related to the HR applications.
- 6. Coordinates testing of all HRIS applications that are affected by Lawson code changes, ensuring changes are made on a timely basis ***
- 7. Designs and develops detailed Health System-wide Business Object reports, Crystal Reports and ad hoc reporting for HR clients and other departments according to user needs using structured design, report writing and testing methodologies. Coordinates end user access to Business Object Report folders with ITS.
- 8. Responsible for working with operational Human Resources management and staff to understand and identify departmental reporting and data needs. Communicates effectively with operational staff by translating the technical specifications of a report into non-technical language.
- 9. Ensures the security of Personally Identifiable Information and confidentiality guidelines when processing data requests, utilizing department approved data protection tools.
- 10. Audits and analyzes current queries and stored procedures used in reports for optimal performance. Conducts system tests and audits HR information to validate data integrity.
- 11. Provides employee data for "Best of..." surveys across the Health System in close collaboration with the Administration, Planning and Employee Relations departments. Has thorough understanding of criteria or statistics being requested.
- 12. Updates HR intranet on SharePoint and HRConnect web site content provided by functional areas across the Health System. Handles third party applications such as Healthstream, iCIMS, and NavRISK. Researches system functionality and provide suggestions for enhancements.
- 13. Keeps abreast of recent developments in Crystal reporting and in the Information Systems fields as it relates to the HR products, creating stored procedures and SQL tools.
- 14. Openly shares information with all team members.
- 15. Performs other job related duties as required.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or technical training and work related experience or equivalent.
Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a variety of systems analysis and programming activities, including data and information management with at least two (2) years of primary emphasis on web applications and report development using Business Objects, Crystal Reporting or SQL required. Experience in the use of Visual Studio suite required. Strong organizational. Problem solving and listening skills with attention to detail required. Must demonstrate a high level of customer service and be able to participate as a strong collaborative team player.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills required. Demonstrated experience developing. Crystal Reports required. Know of JAVA scripting or Visual Basic scripting helpful. Demonstrated experience programming with VB.net, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic Scripting and Crystal Reports required.
Back to top