To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
As the initial contact with patients, employee gives the first impression of practice. Position requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to complete assigned tasks while greeting patients and answering phones.
"Come Grow With Us"
- 1. Performs reception duties.
- 1.1 Greets and registers patients at the front desk and answers questions regarding their appointments in a prompt, pleasant, and helpful manner.
- 2. Performs scheduling duties.
- 2.1 Schedules procedures, outpatient appointments and admissions.
- 3. Prepares documentation prior to patient visit.
- 3.1 Verifies necessary information and records are in the patient electronic charts.
High school graduation or equivalent
2 years medical office experience or equivalent. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS A MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST STRONGLY PREFERRED.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Requires extended periods of sitting, walking and standing. Moderate unassisted lifting to 30 lbs.
Back to top